Soon they went off the water fall... But the light shined down... All of the sudden Lonestar flew up the waterfall. Bolt had a hold of her tail, he didn't want to fall. Lonestar's eyes where like a flashlight. Nobody knew what was going on. She had what looked like angel wings. She flew over to the ground and landed on all fours.
"What the...?" Lonestar asked, as her wings faded and her eyes returned to normal. Bolt was breathing loud. They were both drenched. Nobody spoke. "Relight...? Tiggerkat...? Jenny...? Everyone...? Are you guys okay....?" Lonestar asked. Nobody said a word. Lonestar said "I caught a fish..." Everyone stared at her awkwardly. "Bolt you deserve it," Lonestar pushed it to him. "You bet I do!" Bolt finally broke the silence. Tiggerkat nearly fell over. "We thought you guys were goners!" Tiggerkat said.
"I need to see you." CinnamonRose told Lonestar.
To be continued...
Can you PLEASE change the text? ;u; I can't read your wonderful story as well D:
ReplyDeleteAnd just a tip don't write two characters talking like this: "Hi." Jenny murmured. "Hi!" Bolt said.
Don't write them on the same line do it like this:
"Hi." Jenny murmured.
"Hi!" Bolt said.
Press enter to do that.
And don't you think the chapters are a LITTLE short? o3o
OTHER THEN THAT ISH BEST THING EVERE!!!
It's parts... Not chapters...
Delete-nomz fish- but... i like saying hi! :3
DeleteDun dun dun. . . . . . . . . . . ......................... . . . ..
ReplyDeleteLOL
Delete