Monday, July 16, 2012

Part #5- Spirits

Lonestar walked away from the whole crowd to sit alone in the woods.  Tiggerkat and Bolt talked about human foods, Jenny slept, Redlight told jokes to Wolfpaw, Whitestarlight told CinnamonRose about how there's so many humans, and Lonestar sat alone in the forest.  The breeze felt good on her.  Then her fur stood up.  "Lonestar."  A voice whispered soothingly.  Lonestar looked around.   She saw nothing.  She walked down to the stream to get some cool water.  She looked into the stream at her reflection.  Then all of a sudden she saw another fox's reflection beside of hers.  She jumped back startled.  Lonestar never saw anything like this EVER.

"Who... Are you...?" Lonestar said shaking.  "I am a spirit from FoxStar."  FoxStar? Lonestar thought.  "You and your friends will go on the quest..." said the unknown foxed.  "I must leave now, take care."  The thing suddenly turned into air.  Lonestar went to CinnamonRose.  "Well if LongLonestar is now here."  Redlight clapped.  Bolt laughed at her joke.  "Ohhhh it was soo funny I forgot to laugh."  Jenny said.  They both glared at Jenny who shrugged.  "CinnamonRose, I need to talk to you alone," Lonestar told her.

"Decided to leave us?" Bolt asked.  Lonestar just gave Bolt a look and went on.  "What for?" asked CinnamonRose.  "Well...  I have to tell you in private."  Lonestar replied.  "I understand.  Come right this way," CinnmonRose walked to a small cave.  "Now what's been bothering you?" she asked.  "I heard my name being called while I was alone.  I went down to the stream and in the water I saw a reflection I hadn't seen before.  The fox said they were from FoxStar and that they were a spirit."  Lonestar replied.  CinnamonRose looked at Lonestar quietly.

To be continued...


3 comments:

  1. Jenny. Is. SARCASTIC. Why do you make things so much like me? o.o YOU MAAAKKKE THHEMMM SOOOO MUCH LIKE THE REAL PEEPZ. Great chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr XD she made me like cookies and in the laugh thing where everybody stares at me and i go "what?" that seems like me XD

      Delete