"I haven't even experienced that...." CinnamonRose said quietly. Lonestar said nothing, having no idea what to say. CinnamonRose walked over to the back of the cave. "This either means your special.... Or your haunted...." CinnamonRose said quietly. Haunted? Lonestar thought to herself. "I'm going to go..." Lonestar left. CinnamonRose sat and thought. "If she is haunted.... We'll have to get rid of her..." CinnamonRose said when nobody was close enough to hear. A tear streamed down her face as she remembered her parents. It was like they were with her, even if they weren't alive. "Guide me the right way." CinnamonRose whispered.
Lonestar got back to where everyone else was. "So did you have to go out because you stunk too much?" Redlight laughed. "Or maybe she's a reject!" Bolt shouted. "Or maybe your jokes stunk too much that she has to leave." Jenny said. Lonestar blocked the bad words and walked on into forest where she sat alone. "Are you okay?" Wolfpaw asked Lonestar seeing her sitting alone.
Wolfpaw walked up to her. "No I'm not." Lonestar replied darkly. "Oh," Wolfpaw said. "I'm sorry. Why?" "I'm either "special" or "haunted"." Lonestar said with her head hung down. Wolfpaw sat beside her and said, "Sorry." "It's okay.... I guess...." Lonestar replied.
"I got to go to the stream for water." Wolfpaw walked away. Lonestar walked back down to where everyone else was. "CinnamonRose told us." Tiggerkat said. Lonestar had a sad look and said nothing. "Lonestar don't worry!" Whitestarlight shouted. "Well I already am." Lonestar said and turned back to the forest.
The dark sky had covered the land now. Everyone had went to sleep except Lonestar. She ran down to the stream, then without helping herself she fell in...
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment