Friday, July 27, 2012

Part #10- Trouble...?

Lonestar followed CinnamonRose slowly.  She glanced behind her as everyone seemed to look at her with wide eyes.  CinnamonRose sat at the back of her cave.  "Take a sit," commanded CinnamonRose.
"This is very strange...  Though I'm not kicking you out."
Lonestar's face had a shot of relief.
"But I do have a mission for you..."
Lonestar looked at CinnamonRose in her deep green eyes.
"Go back to where you came from and look for a fox that has the knowledge to help other foxes with their conditions."
Lonestar knew that she meant they needed a fox who knew how to take care of other foxes.  Lonestar nodded without a word and took off.  All of a sudden Lonestar was on the ground...
"OUCH!"

To be continued...

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. but but.... i has none O3O -starts screaming and throwing cookies-

      Delete
    2. Well Bolt... Aren't you just wasteful....

      Delete
    3. ..... -mouth turns to vacume and eats all cookies- -sneezes- AHH ALLERGIES -screams and runs away-

      Delete
  2. Wheres part 11, huh? Well? I'm waiting! *serious face*


    jokes!

    Carry on! :D

    -ShadowS5734/Cinnamonrose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.O im serious O.O -nomz cookie- NOT >:3

      Delete
    2. *looks at cookie*
      SOMEONE ¬.¬
      IS ADDICTED...
      lol
      I brought a packet of cookies but my little brother stole them... WAH
      Im still thinking about my cookies!
      I was being so annoying my mom said "FINE I'LL GET YOU ANOTHER PACKET OF COOKIES"
      But the cookies were sold out... WAAAAH WAHH WAHHHHHH WAH WAH

      Delete
    3. all... out.... of... cookies?! ................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *breath* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh......h...*passes out*

      Delete
    4. lol

      *serious voice*:
      My goodness, you must NEVER forget to breathe! Air is essential to the human brain, and if you do not breathe you shall pass out. Breathing is highly recommended when screaming, because you may suddenly find yourself choking and faint of the pressure.
      *end of serious voice*

      omaigawd i didnt even kno wut i was talkin' bout XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *chokes and faints*

      Delete
  3. cans i be ones of de helpferl forxes. -flaps hands in air running around in circles then stares at ground- 0-0 cooke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -eats cookie off ground and disappears-

    ReplyDelete